The top 10 reasons why I got denied a Washington drivers license today:
10. Thanks to my LASIK, my vision is actually too good.
9. I can't yet pronounce "bag" like a Washingtonian. (They make it rhyme with egg!)
8. I don't know my Cascades from my Olympics.
7. They found out that I own an umbrella.
6. They're just jealous that I have the cutest dog in the world.
5. They found out that I once entered a grocery store not carrying my own reusable begg.
4. I haven't composted the mandatory minimum.
3. I didn't have enough balance on my Starbucks card to pay the licensing fees.
2. I couldn't pass the grunge music part of the exam.
1. They asked "Huskies or Cougars?" And I replied "Go Knights!"